Friday 22 November 2019

Wish List: Vacations

Next edition to the "wish list" or "impossible dreams" I have in my head. This one will cover two biggin's!

As I finally did start to come forward about, the trip that our family took last January was very far from "worry free" for Mike and I. The kids did have a great time, of course, but I'm not getting back into this tangent... On to the wishes:

Big Honeymoon Take II
Mike and I have a dream vacation in the back of our heads for a long, long time... I think about 10 years to be honest. It would be to fly Westjet first class down to Jamaica, stay for 2 weeks in a butler suite at Sandals, doesn't need to be the top of the line, just one with a nice whirlpool tub and fully stocked bar lol. We love Montego Bay, it was our location for our honeymoon, but part of us wants to go to Negril and stay on the lovely, long beaches. I think if we could go to either, we'd be ecstatic but neither is obtainable currently or ever in the near future. And there would be an excursion we would have to do, we'd need to visit Appleton Estates. We tried to before and it stormed so we could not have the tour, very disappointing. At least we got to sample all the liquor and it was the only disappointment that trip. Ultimate vacation would also include us getting to have a trip to the spa, have massages and more pampering, whatever was available!

Real Worry Free Family Vaykay
Maybe this would be me just asking for more trouble but I really wish I could have the worry free trip that we tried to have last winter. Fly to a Beaches location with Westjet, maybe I should have just stuck with Jamaica for a location, maybe then it wouldn't have been a horrible like at Turks and Caicos. Details for this one if it was ultimate family vaykay would be things like, again, a butler suite. Two weeks would be amazing, in a room that had a separate room for the kids so we could have some privacy. We'd have a nanny for a night or two so that we could go out for a couple night once or twice, and relax as much as possible. I just don't want to end up in tears multiple times like I did last time.

These are all very expensive, not even slightly financially possible dream vacations. But like I said, these are my impossible dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment