Thursday 21 November 2019

Wish List

I've been up and down all week, emotionally, so I'm thinking as a distraction, I'm going to start posting a few extravagant, basically unobtainable wishes that I would love to have but will never be able to do/receive. Maybe post a couple dreams every day or so.

Renovate the kitchen. We have the backsplash to put up but that's it. Doesn't need new appliances, just new cupboards, countertop, maybe a spacial redesign, but we'll never afford it any time soon and I'll likely never see it.

Have a chairlift installed so I can go downstairs easier. I might have to make this happen no matter what... Which leads to the last one that I'm going to post today. I'll dream more tomorrow, but lastly:

Pay off our credit cards. Every time we start to get on track emergencies happen and cancer happens, leaving us with more and more piling up. I just don't want to leave so much debt because of me....

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Dont worry about the cost of things that you need. If it was your child or spouse who needed something, you would buy it any way you could. A chair lift might be borrowable or fundable by a local agency or charity as well.

    ReplyDelete