Monday 10 September 2012

Trying to get to SC2012

Goodday readers.  I have been trying to raise the money to get to Young Adult Cancer Canada's Survivor Conference (it's November 1-5th in Toronto, this year).  I've been running a bottle drive and tried promoting my artwork.  There is a secure website to send donations, as well.  If you can spare $5, $10, $20 or more, I'm trying to cover the cost of my travel expenses, that's all.  Well, I say "that's all" but the cost of a flight is pretty daunting when you have extremely limited funds.  Anyways, the link to the website is HERE, just follow these instructions to ensure that your donation goes to helping me get to conference:

You need to search Young Adult Cancer Canada first and select their page. Next you enter the donation amount and choose my name (Julie Michaud) in the drop-down menu box. Please help me afford going to this.  I get to meet other young adults going through cancer and there are workshops and guests that help us with the issues we face.

Thank you for all you guys do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment