- For the fact my daughter napped long enough for me to have a bath.
- That my son says "I love you, too" back every time I say it to him.
- Despite money issues, we still have a heated roof over our head and food in the fridge.
- That I have friends that love animals as much as me, and they always try to help them.
- That I have people I could call in the middle of the night and they'd do their best to help me.
- That I live in Canada and the majority of my cancer treatments were covered by our public health care.
- For YACC helping me make friends that understand having cancer and still trying to live a "normal" life.
- That my husband comes home and is happier to be here than at work (even with children wrapped around his ankles).
- That my Dad helps where he can with the house and kids.
- For having my family close by, because there are a lot of people who do not.
Tuesday, 26 August 2014
I am thankful: