Thursday 11 August 2016

A Smile

I don't know if it is because of my post yesterday but there started being some activity on our Meal Train page yesterday.  If you don't know what Meal Train is, it's a site that you can set up and people pick a day to make a meal for a person/family.  My son's teacher started one for us last year after several parents had asked if there was any way they could help.  It's been a great relief for us, it's anything from home cooked meals, gift cards so we can enjoy a night out with the family, or take out brought straight to us.  I cannot be more grateful for their kindness and open hearts.  And so I say thank you to those of you that take time out of your day to think of someone else, those that understand that living with cancer is a trial to begin with and adding physical disabilities just compounds that, those that wish to bring a ray of light to those that feel stuck in the dark pit of despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment