Sunday 8 May 2011

This blog's plan of attack

I think for later reference and smaller pages, I'm going to divide my posts into two genres.  I will post everyday stuff in one post and the other will be for philosophical/insightful ideas that may happen to escape mah mind.
That being said:

Saw Jimmy Flynn preform last night.  Not too shabby.  Heard some of the jokes that he said as "Newfie" jokes told as "blonde" jokes before.  It's all in the name of good fun, no harm intended.

Today is my second official "Mama's Day".  My son is 19 months old, and quiet the active boy!  No nap yesterday, he's so stubborn, I have no idea where he gets it from (teehee).  Lack of sleep made for a very easily angered lil boy.  Nana and Papa watched him for us so we could go to the show last night - thenk you!!  I received a lovely necklace and figurine of a mother and son <3, now off to visit the "moms" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment