Tuesday 17 May 2011

Signs of Hope

Some of you may not know this but I'm an artist.  And before I found out I had cancer I started a campaign to raise funds for Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation (www.cbcf.org).  Talk about irony lol.  I would like to introduce you to Signs of Hope, my series of prints for CBCF.
Barbary Lion

King Cheetah

Siberian Tiger

Snow Leopard
They're four endangered big cats with the pink ribbon in their stripes or spots.  They're copywritten, limited edition prints, with donations from the sales going to CBCF.  If you would like more information on these prints, you can comment here or check out the facebook page I started for them at www.facebook.com/signsofhope .  I'm thinking of trying to get some more artwork in the works for my other endeavours, the ones mentioned in Fire in my heart and soul and such.

Anywho, my must go chase down my son.. more blogging later!

No comments:

Post a Comment