Monday 8 August 2011

Clear the Air

So apparently someone thinks I said my husband isn't taking care of us bc we're having some financial issues, well let me set this straight:

My husband is a GREAT person and thinks the world of our son and I.  He serves his country and that takes him away from us not because he wants to but because his job requires it.  As to our financial issues, there was a mistake made by the company and it's been taken care of and we should have the hundreds of dollars that was not sent to us soon.  Bad things happen, and they cause people to be upset, and I used this blog as an outlet.  If you have any issues or concerns, comment and I'll get back to you.  I never want to hear someone is putting words in my mouth again!

I will defend my husband any time, any where, he's the best thing that ever happened to me and the greatest father our son could ask for!

[/rant]

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being proud of your husband and what he does. It is because of his job and the sacrifices you all make that we are able to live in the country that we do. Next time you see him, give him a hug and thanks from me, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will, Tigger :) Right after I pounce him for mahself ;)

    ReplyDelete